It’s important to ask for Proof of Financial Strength when researching any retirement community, and Foulkeways is no exception. Foulkeways Retirement Community has a proven record of financial integrity.
- Always ask for their Standard & Poor’s Rating.
– Foulkeways is a BBB rated senior living community
- Ask about the number of “Days Cash on Hand.” This figure represents how long a community could operate with no additional revenue and is a good indication of financial health and stability.
– At the end of 2014, Foulkeways had 443 Days Cash on Hand. The average community has 353 days.
- Ask about the community’s Cash to Debt Ratio. It is expressed as a percentage and shows how much cash a community has in relation to how much debt it has.
– At the end of 2014, Foulkeways cash is 78.0% of its debt. The average community rated BBB is 61.3%. This means that Foulkeways has enough cash to cover 78% of its debt.